Community Reinvestment Act
First National Bank is pleased to provide information for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Interested parties can review the data provided and produce hard copy of documents as needed.
Under the CRA, the following information must be maintained in a public file, current as of April 1 of each year.
- A copy of the Public Evaluation of the bank's most recent CRA Performance Evaluation (PDF).
- A list of branch locations (PDF) including hours of operation.
- Branches opened or closed (PDF) during the current year and each of the prior two calendar years.
- Services available (PDF) at the bank's branches including automated teller machines (ATMs).
- A map and tract listing (PDF) for each assessment area designated by the bank.
- The bank’s CRA Disclosure Statement (PDF) for the prior two calendar years.
- The bank’s HMDA Disclosure Statement (PDF) for the prior two calendar years.
- All public comments (PDF) received for the current year and prior two calendar years.
Any comments or questions about this portion of the First National Bank website or about First National Bank of Omaha CRA performance may be emailed to CRAProgramManagement@fnni.com, or addressed to:
Community Reinvestment Act Program Management
1620 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68197, Stop Code 3283