Embracing a larger role in our communities.
We are on a mission to support our communities through career preparation and financial education for the next generation. We partner with elementary, middle, high schools and youth organizations within our footprint to offer children exposure to financial wellness education and careers beyond high school. Our offerings include:
- Career Exploration Workshops – Onsite career conversations with a wide variety of professionals spanning from bankers to graphic designers and IT professionals to lawyers. A career exploration workshop will open your students’ eyes to how many unique jobs are out there. (GRADES 5 – 12)
- Career Fairs & Mock Interviews – At FNBO it is important to us to help support your school’s needs throughout the year. Please email FNBOschoolpartnerships@fnni.com with your upcoming events and we will do our best to find volunteers.
- Discover First – A full day of career & financial education immersion for Middle School students within the Omaha area. This event occurs in the Fall and allows each school to register up to 12 students. Students will participate in workshops and group activities to increase their professional skills and financial awareness. The event is free to all students and teachers, however space does fill up fast. Registration is first come first served. If you are interested in putting your name on the email list to be updated when registration is released, please contact us using the “Email Us” button below. (GRADES 7 – 8)
- Financial Education Workshops – We offer financial education workshops designed through collaboration between your group leader and our subject matter experts. These presentations are designed to improve financial literacy and understanding of the banking industry. Topics include goal setting, budgeting, savings and credit. Presentations may be offered onsite or in the classroom and can be tailored to meet your group’s needs and goals. Email us below to learn more! (GRADES 3 – 12)
- Get Smart About Credit – An annual campaign centered around educating high school students on the ins and outs of understanding and building their credit. These presentations are hosted in individual classrooms during the Fall term. Each school has a different curriculum so we are open to presenting to whichever high school classes make the most sense for your students. (GRADES 9 – 12)
- Teach Children to Save – An annual campaign to help educate 4th grade students across our communities on saving, goal setting, and budgeting. This campaign runs during the months of April & May. All 4th grade classes within our footprint are eligible to sign up. (GRADE 4)
- Other – Do you have a learning objective that you think FNBO can help you accomplish? Whether it’s career, professionalism, or financial education related, we are always open to talking it through! Email us with your ideas and we are happy to let you know whether or not we can make it happen.
Contact us for more information.Email Us